Sunday, May 4, 2014

Underwear Singer

RK spent most of the morning in her underpants, even after I kept asking her many times to pick something out to wear. Finally she decided to go up to her room, and I noticed her lamp was still on so I went up with her. She first picked the shirt, then went to her dresser and picked these pants. She said, does this go?  Wanting her to do her thing, I just said, you can pick anything you like. Her video is cute, but may have to wait a little while for a new one since she is overdoing the 'Medical Sciencey' term ;)  Anyway, I decided to also post a video I made of her a couple of months ago of a song she made up about  'A Underwear Singer'  Super short worth watching!





Underwear Singer Video

If the video doesn't work on your device click link below to watch on youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment