Monday, May 12, 2014

Mom's And Muffins And Elsa Shirt

Dad found this very cute shirt on the internet.  Most people just think it's Elsa from Frozen, but it's a spoof shirt of Frozen and Game of Thrones.  

Anyway, this morning RK didn't get dressed again?! She ended up going to drop off LT in just her underpants!!  Then put her jammies back on when we got home.  But, today we had 'Mom's And Muffins' event at LT's school, so I insisted she pick something to wear....I do draw the line on wearing jammies or underpants in public ;)

I told her to go get something, and so would I, and she said...let's wear our Elsa shirt.  I ended up getting a matching shirt since it's so cute/funny.

Here is a picture when she first got the shirt, it's a nice shot of what the shirt looks like...and she is darling too!

Here she is waiting for LT's class to be ready. 

His class

LT reading with his friend.

She took his bag and carried it for him

Being silly and jumping 

(Picture taken by LT, she has a candy in her cheek)


1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures. Liam did a good job taking your picture too. I didn't realize that the shirt wasn't just a frozen one!

    ReplyDelete